KAYMACOR operates in the field of the advanced technologies for energy recovery and conversion. We have developed MORGEN (Micro Orc GENerator) that is a cost effective, robust and environmentally sustainable micro-cogeneration system adapt to recover small-scale wasted heat from several sources like biomass boilers, internal combustion engines and small industrial ovens. It can also be fed by solar thermal and geothermal sources. It implements a small ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) system provided with a battery storage.
Company CEO, ing Giuseppe Toniato holds more than 20 years of experience in managerial roles of multinational companies like Pirelli S.p.A., Magneti Marelli S.p.A. and Riello Group. His relevant positions managed were: Business Innovation Manager and R&D Burner Division Director in Riello Group, Project Leader and Sensors and Actuators Manager in Magneti Marelli, Technologist in Pirelli. This provided him with a significant experience in managing R&D groups and Innovation projects. He is also expert in design, materials, production processes, quality control test methods and product homologation related to the following product categories: sensors and actuators, burners, boilers, microcogeneratos and electronics, He is the author of 10 international registered patents and several publications in his filed. He was Project leader for relevant national research Projects (Piace and Scoop Projects) and Riello company reference for the European project Alone.
Dr Mr Floris has more than 25 years of experience in managerial roles of multinational companies like Pirelli Cables S.p.A., Prysmian S.p.A., Vibram S.p.A..
- Relevant positions managed: Plant Manager in Pirelli Cables, Quality Director WW in Prysmian, Vice President Business and Performance Development and Business Unit FiveFingers Director in Vibram.
- Significant experience in the implementation of quality management systems in full compliance with ISO 9001 standard and with advanced quality system standards for specific product categories (TL 9000, IRIS, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience strongly aimed to the improvement of internal processes both in the organizational/managerial fields and in the production as well, using application methods such as Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma, T.P.M., etc..
- Deep knowledge concerning materials, technology, production processes, quality control and test methods related to the following product categories: telecommunication cables, optical fibres, power cables up to 400 kV and all related accessories, innovative compounds for high performance soles/shoes.
- Direct dealings with international key customers for all activities referred mainly to product and plant homologation, quality audits and claims management strongly oriented to “customer satisfaction”.
- Coordination and execution of various assessment activities for (and with) various company divisions and departments, foreign affiliates and key suppliers.
- Management of staff recruitment, training and individual performance evaluation processes both at national and international levels aimed primarily at developing and improving overall human resources professional skills and managerial competences.
- Wide experience in the selection and technical/financial assessment of potential finished-product suppliers and outsourcing contractors based in China and in Eastern Europe.
Dr Gabriella Piccione studied Psychology at Padova University and attained a doctoral degree in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. She is ordinary member of the Italian Society of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapy. For several years, she has been a teacher at the School of Specialization in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and has collaborated with the University of Padova and of L’Aquila. Today she works as Psychologist and Psychotherapist at the Department of Mental Health at AULSS 21 and collaborate as consultant in human resources management for several Companies. She has lot of publications in her field.
KAYMACOR collaborates with Universities and Research Centers, between others: University of Trieste, Firenze and Padova.
Our experience comes from coordination of an important Italian Research program dedicated to microcogeneration (Piace project) and participation to Italian and European projects dedicated to Solar cooling (Alone project) and concentrator photovoltaics (Scoop project).